This site is dedicated to the simple yet meaningful travels I have so far taken. From photos of places visited by our small family that we hope add to the bank of happy childhood memories of our kids, to the country’s most iconic churches that continue to recharge our faith each time we visit and to the solo trips abroad that broadened my perspective, each picture here was taken with so much awe and thankfulness. I am grateful for the trips that I have experienced and I am already looking forward to the next one.
- Vietnam – Ho Chi MinhHo Chi Minh City Vietnam May 2019
- Greenbelt ChapelSto. Nino de Paz Greenbelt Chapel Ayala Center, Makati Mass Schedule Monday to Saturday12:15PM Wednesday and Friday12:15PM, 5 PM Saturday (Anticipated Mass)5:00 PM Sunday10:15 AM 12:00 PM2:00PM 4:00PM 6:00PM website: […]
- Misto Cafe – Seda Hotel BGCBreakfast at Misto, Seda Hotel BGC July 10, 2021
- Singapore Cloud ForestSingapore Cloud Forest June 2019 Photo Slideshow The Cool-Moist Conservatory Explore the tropical highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region. Be amazed as you […]
- Saint Andrew the Apostle ChurchSt. Andrew the Apostle Church Makati Address: 62 Constellation, II, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila Built by National Artist for Architecture Leandro Locsin in 1968, the design of this parish church […]
Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan Archdiocese of Manila Ayala Avenue Ayala Triangle Beach Black Nazarene Cars Church Events Church Visit Collectibles EDSA Shrine El Nido Palawan El Nido Resorts Events Festival of Lights Fireworks Food Trip Foto Klase sa Kalye Gallery of Lights Holy Week Hong Kong Hong Kong Disneyland Lagen Lagen Island Resort Lights and Sounds Mall of Asia Miniloc Island Resort MSSQL Pangulasian Island Resort Parks Phone Photography Photography Photos Photo Slideshow Pictures Pilgrimage Programming Tips Singapore Snorkeling SQL Query Toys Travels Vacation VB.Net Visita Iglesia