This site is dedicated to the simple yet meaningful travels I have so far taken. From photos of places visited by our small family that we hope add to the bank of happy childhood memories of our kids, to the country’s most iconic churches that continue to recharge our faith each time we visit and to the solo trips abroad that broadened my perspective, each picture here was taken with so much awe and thankfulness. I am grateful for the trips that I have experienced and I am already looking forward to the next one.
- Leni-Kiko Pasay Grand Rally
- Pasig Laban para sa TRoPaPeople’s Campaign Rally for Leni Robredo-Kiko Pangilinan at Emerald Avenue Ortigas Center Pasig City
- 36th EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary36th Anniversary EDSA Peaceful People Power Revolution February 25, 2022 12:15 PM Mass, Presided by His Excelency Most Rev. Jose F. Cardinal Advincula
- GrasshopperA Visitor
- Avilon ZooAvilon Zoo 9003 GP Sitio Gulod, San Isidro, 1860 Rodriguez, Rizal Avilon Zoo is a 7.5-hectare zoo located in Barrio San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal, Philippines. It is operated by the […]
- Vietnam – Ho Chi MinhHo Chi Minh City Vietnam May 2019
Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan Archdiocese of Manila Ayala Avenue Ayala Triangle Beach Black Nazarene Cars Church Events Church Visit Collectibles EDSA Shrine El Nido Palawan El Nido Resorts Events Festival of Lights Fireworks Food Trip Foto Klase sa Kalye Gallery of Lights Holy Week Hong Kong Hong Kong Disneyland Lagen Lagen Island Resort Lights and Sounds Mall of Asia Miniloc Island Resort MSSQL Pangulasian Island Resort Parks Phone Photography Photography Photos Photo Slideshow Pictures Pilgrimage Programming Tips Singapore Snorkeling SQL Query Toys Travels Vacation VB.Net Visita Iglesia