This site is dedicated to the simple yet meaningful travels I have so far taken. From photos of places visited by our small family that we hope add to the bank of happy childhood memories of our kids, to the country’s most iconic churches that continue to recharge our faith each time we visit and to the solo trips abroad that broadened my perspective, each picture here was taken with so much awe and thankfulness. I am grateful for the trips that I have experienced and I am already looking forward to the next one.
- Manila Zoological and Botanical GardenThe Manila Zoo, formally known as the Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden, is a 5.5-hectare zoo located in Malate, Manila, Philippines that opened on July 25, 1959.
- 2016 Philippines-BCI Convention and Exhibition2016 Philippines-BCI Convention and Exhibition Bonsai
- Transfiguration of Christ ParishThe Transfiguration of Christ Parish is relatively a new parish in the Diocese of Antipolo, having been canonically erected on December 12, 2002. The parish church is located along M.L. […]
- Antipolo CathedralThe Vatican has declared the National Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo City as an “international shrine”.
- San Ildefonso Parish MakatiSan Ildefonso Parish Makati
- Ayala MuseumThe Ayala Museum collection focuses on these main areas: Archeological, Ethnographic, Historical, Fine Arts, Numismatics, Ecclesiastical
Archdiocese of Antipolo Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan Archdiocese of Manila Ayala Avenue Ayala Triangle Beach Black Nazarene Cars Church Events Church Visit Collectibles EDSA Shrine El Nido Palawan El Nido Resorts Events Festival of Lights Fireworks Foto Klase sa Kalye Holy Week Hong Kong Hong Kong Disneyland Lagen Lagen Island Resort Lights and Sounds Mall of Asia Miniloc Island Resort MS Access MSSQL Pangulasian Island Resort Parks Phone Photography Photography Photos Photo Slideshow Pictures Pilgrimage Programming Tips Singapore Snorkeling SQL Query Toys Travels Vacation VB.Net Visita Iglesia